Friday 19 October 2018

Influencers & Marketing

Photo&DesignML-Media2018

What did THOUGHT do?
I thought I would…they would so we click a link, check the agree box passing GO down the need to know road.
Keeping up with generational trends, new generations bypassing traditional advertising platforms – TV, Radio; seeking content on new social media platforms, meeting demands, free if possible!
Question: dead end trends… will Facebook Twitter Instagram and cohorts morph or even die? Now that’s a THOUGHT!
“Hey let me influence your life. What to buy…sell…go where?”
Street signs, posters, graphics have their real-time platform, driving, walking, tubing, leaving a digital footprint browsing online. Algo gets his eye in: tracking, supposing, adding to the THOUGHT process.
So moving into place…Influencers, influencing human algorithms, knitting together, digital proposals offered; the next media star. Tapping keys influencing you, your product, the string-puller offering you top of the pile place, top of the brands?
Notice this! That! More followers!  Outsourcing by another name: Brand Managers now THOUGHT MANAGERS influencing hungry digital café sitters, drinking in offers; will we be influenced?
My THOUGHT exactly…so let’s Blog on! So I did, and there in the corner of my eye a link to click…was I influenced? Yes, so I did. Who made contact? Jamie Gladstone offering to influence my brand with influencers offering their OPINION BRAND!
So thanks Jamie let me return my THOUGHT!   
https://www.thebloggerprogramme.com/ Written by Matylda
if you need someone to write or design for you contact me via Facebook - Matylda Laurence

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home