Thursday 30 March 2017

Life & The Countryside

‘Gentle Breeze & Lonely’
Sitting here in yellow sea all alone here with me Gentle Breeze my friend, I feel the tears of sweet release now from my heart descend, I didn’t ask for them to come but Lonely came with me. I’m all alone here by myself Sweet Breeze is now my friend, The tears have dried upon my cheeks wiped dry by Gentle Breeze and given me, a peaceful shade, soft yellow, sweet release. My only friend, now warm and soft, plays fingers through my hair as I sit here in yellow sea I feel my friend does care.

Stormy sky over Cambridgeshire 2018
photo by Matylda
He comes to me from Never Land where Lonely has no friends, and sees me sitting in a field with Lonely who pretends to talk to me, and be my soul at play, but Lonely seems to follow me where I sit here today. So Gentle Breeze has come along I hear his melody, soft song. He sees my tears my lonely soul and recognises what’s gone wrong, sees why the tears just flow. 


Field of Sunflowers photo 1998 by Matylda
So he now blows across my face and talks to Lonely Soul. Gentle Breeze takes Lonely’s hand and blows across the field and takes him back to Never Land where Lonely is concealed, by Mellow Sun and Happy Fun where Lonely now can Laugh and Run and Joy is Time revealed...written by Matylda Laurence

“Sitting on the wooden planks looking across the English Countryside in Cambridgeshire~18th August 1996 at 4.30 pm” 
 
Clients seeking photographic editorial and writing services please contact 
Matylda Laurence at www.ml-mediamusic.com


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home